Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey Amy, this one's for you!

Summer is just flyin' by......I believe today the temps will feel summer-like as I woke this morning to a warm, lovely (not), sticky feeling from the humidity the fan was blowing into my room. I'm running the AC now as humidity is NOT my friend!

Amy is mom to three super cute kids....she won an auction and chose a path around the local monestary to have her session. It was lovely, and besides the hungry mosquitos, it was a really fun time chasing the kids down the winding paths and out onto the marsh!

The baby, she called "Awesome" was busy and fun. He's not walking lots yet so we were able to keep him somewhat confined (good timing Amy). Older brother is in the phase where he really doesn't know how to smile on demand...which is perfect for my sessions as I love the goofy grins where they look a little lost cause when I ask them not to smile, the relaxed straight faces are totally charming in my opinion. Big sister has the BEST freckles and I told her so!! Sprinkled perfectly across her nose I couldn't help but grab lots of single shots of her.....I think Amy will like them!

I like how small they look on this big bench.....it won't always be that way...I just stopped time for a moment.

See.......freckles.....love them....
If you don't smile at the Awesome-ness of this grin....well, something's wrong with you!
Here's an all boy shot....he's standing on a stump, flexing his muscles surrounded by boats.

Sunset.....peaceful sunset.....I got this shot and said "its a wrap"!!
Thank you for choosing me, Amy!! It was great how we "clicked" as moms and I look forward to seeing you again!

I have more sessions to share as I get to editing them and I promise to share as I go!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter