Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do you hear that?? {Southern Maine Photographer}

ME EITHER!! (silence) The kids are all off to school (except my little Burgah) and the peaceful days have begun. Don't get me wrong, I loved having them home all summer but without routine, we all go crazy!

First things first......I met with super cute Brianna last night for her senior photos. Who doesn't love a sassy lookin' teen with pink pumps to match her skirt???
She brought lots of dresses.....fun dresses!

Too bad I can't show you all from her session....picking just a few is hard....I loved this close crop of her laying in the grass.....her eyes are amazing!

We happened upon this field...with just a bit of tall grass grown just for ME!
Every job has its hazzard and being a beauty queen doesn't come without some bit of "ick" factor...Brianna pointed out this spider making its web between us. I hope she sees now why I had to have a shot of it....with her in the background.
Nancy (Brianna's mom) I hope you like your sneak peek!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you! Thanks so much for choosing me to photograph your senior! Brianna....you're adorable and sweet, never change!! Best of luck this year!

School is back in session and here's my non-traditional approach to those back to school photos! The neighbor girl was so cute enjoying my quirky way of taking photos she jumped for joy while my kids acted annoyed I was hanging out with them. I took the hint and waved from the front door like I always do.
Trickery.....everyone smiles when you ask them to jump so you don't see the true feelings in this photo....Cameron informed me that he didn't like getting up early and really didn't want to start school. Once there, he'll be happy to see his pals again.
See.....this boy thrives with a routine and even he knows it!
I had some tears from my girl....I almost took the time to share with each one of them how much fun I had with them this summer but when I saw her get emotional, I decided to keep my comments to myself. She was a huge help when it came to my chores during my busy times and I adore watching her grow and mature. I'm so lucky she's mine.....she's a gem!
Here's my big guy....7th grade already!! He's an excellent student and now that girls are bit more interesting, he didn't seem to mind heading off to school this AM.
Now I hear my little girl calling to me from the next room....."Lets go someplace....I wanna get something to eat and go shopping!" A girl after my own heart! She'll start school the end of the month!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter