Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Something new: {Southern Maine Photographer}

This little beauty.....I went to school with her parents and spent the entire night of our session repeating over and over how I couldn't believe I was there to photograph their "senior" daughter. It reinforced my feelings about how they grow too fast!

I love her name.......so I had to use it on a page!! I might have to go this way with samples for the blog from now on. Its all a part of my plans to make books for the seniors I photograph!
Gia, thanks so much for calling me for this! I had a great time catching up with you guys and hope you like the sneak peek (sorry its a bit late).


I'm keeping this entry short and sweet because of the hour....sorry!! If your one of my daily readers (like the ones who step out of the isles at Walmart stating "your Kelly Roy, I read your blog" thanks so much for doing that...you made my day!!), I know I'm letting you down with my quick posts but as soon as I am caught up and have this routine down to a science, I promise to go back finding the positive in each day! I love you guys and miss our chats! :)


Tonight I had a session with Tori.....totally photogenic Tori! I got some great shots and can't wait to share her gallery with her! (Do i say that after every senior? its true, I promise!) I know she's excited!

Chris, your daughter is lovely!! Tori....you're a breeze to work with and I appreciate you letting me drag you around town. Peg & Phyllis, thank YOU for purchasing the gift certificate for her...she had no choice and I appreciate your confidence in me!


The kids are "adjusting" to their school schedule and I'm sure other moms can relate when I say....we are running on fumes over here. They are tired and short tempered when the evenings arrive. I know its just a matter of time before they adjust and fall right into line.


I'm off to bed now. When I start overdosing on the exclamation points, you know its time for me to rest my weary head. Another day of shooting tomorrow (Meemie day).
Thanks again for reading!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter