Monday, September 21, 2009

Evening post: {Southern Maine Photographer}

I'm just settling into my chair for an evening of work. I wanted to start by sharing Jessika's session! I know she's waiting to see a few more than the ones I uploaded to facebook.

Anyone reading this that I went to high school with may recognize who her mom is as they look so much alike! Paula, thanks so much for calling on me for this session with your girl. The Old Port was such a nice change of flavor and Jess was so easy to work with! Jess, thanks for being so relaxed and natural! I hope you like a few of these....

As I was taking this one, I told Jess it would make a great black and white (actually, its chocolate tones).
Finding a favorite was not easy.
I've got lots to do with another session to upload to the pc and a book to design. I love my.....job....career....what I do....just seems job is not the right word....I love being a photographer!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter