Monday, September 14, 2009

More Seniors!! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Here I go designing more collages to make up the pages of books for the seniors I'm working for! It's like scrapbooking without having to pull off all those tiny tabs on the backs of the adhesives! I love scrappin and this feeds the need!

Here's Megan.....outgoing and incredibly cheerful....we had a blast at her session!! She's so lovely I couldn't get a bad shot of her! Kelley (her mom) otta have fun trying to find her favorite...it was hard enough to choose a variety for the book. We found lots of urban places to shoot and the background of her page is one of the walls we used (I know....I'm clever sometimes!)

Megan, I hope you had a great birthday!! Kelley, thank you for choosing me to capture your beautiful girl.....she made the night so fun!!

In between these two seniors, I did a wedding for some friends....an intimate and very relaxed wedding. Casual doesn't describe it - it was too classy for casual - it was lovely and I was happy to be a part of it. The groom is a childhood friend of Jean's so they asked him to come along...what fun to have my man there to help me out! He enjoyed catching up with friends too!


Here's Tyler.....his mom reads my blog regularly so I gotta describe this one to a "T". He's shy...but she warned me....and I didn't change one thing for him. He got a good dose of Kelly to help him get over that shyness. He did yawn a few times (Im still trying to decide how I feel about that) but I had a blast teasing him about it (tried catching him with his mouth wide open but he was too quick to turn around...he knows I'll put it in his gallery, I did it to his pal Ben). Even though he's the quiet type, he's got an awesome smile that he could not wipe away upon request!! I didn't push that issue AT ALL...well, maybe just a little once or twice...I wanted the she shot under the tree to be more serious.
Lisa, it was so great to see you again!! Thanks for letting me cart you guys around town...and more than anything, thanks so much for calling ME!!!

Well, I'm closing this one off without any personal stuff.....I've got another senior to shoot tonight, dinner to make and kids that need my immediate attention :)
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter