Friday, September 25, 2009

Janis...you've waited long enough for these....{Southern Maine Photographer}

Janis called me to photograph her beautiful daughter.....and in the process she asked about having a family portrait done. My theory (as a mom of four) everybody come along and lets get it all done in one session! I did some family shots and then we separated and did Lauren's. Isn't she lovely..........she agreed to help me try out my new blanket.....I'm gonna use this with the babies!! Anyone know of a newborn who might look cute on it?

a natural in front of my lens.......

I knew the red barn would be perfect........
Lauren, stay sweet!! Janis, thank you for your excitement about the session and your trust in my ability to capture your family! I had a great time!

I'm out again tonight photographing another senior! The season for seniors is almost over so I'm enjoying every last one!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter