Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UGH!! I owe, I owe, I owe {Southern Maine Photographer}

I owe so many sneak peeks.....I'M SORRY!! This last two weeks before the start of school is always so hard! The honeymoon is totally over for my kids and they are bickering and finding fault in each other like never before. This morning I heard my boys being downright mean to each other! After I gave them the guilt lecture about how name calling reflects on ME (and dad) and their behavior only hurts my heart, I put them right to work!! I got my entire house vacuumed, windows washed and then we tackled the clothing situation for the boys. I always wait until the last weeks before school to shop - they grow so much this time of year I've learned to only purchase a few pairs of pants and wait until the fall because by then they will actually start wearing them and need a whole new size.

So since my last post....my baby turned 4 and had a pretty good day! Here is her "sparkling wedding white dress" and a princess umbrella she's been bugging me for. I spent half the day in the ER with Cameron. A stick to the top of his head created a gash so big it needed four staples. He's better now....I'll take him Friday to have them removed....should be a good time!
I got a last minute call to do photos for this fun couple as the rain was ruining their plans for a backyard ceremony. They were so great to go along with my ideas as I fought so hard with the dim lighting in the hall (I hate flash). I think I got a few keepers for them! Congrats Bonny & Mike...you did such a great job for that last minute shift and big Thanks to Charlene & Dave for calling on me to help them out!
Making use of the available light and lovin' my camera for making this possible!

Let's see...The Dube Family! An awesome family I've come to know through my photography career! I always look forward to sessions with them!! Lisa, thank you for gifting your mom a gift certificate to have this done...it was fun to see you all at once!!
Here's where it all began....aren't they such a good-looking couple!!

Next on my books was William....he's all kinds of SWEET! He's ten months old and was so good natured, he made my job a breeze!

Handsome in this tangerine shirt!!!! Thank you Megan, Sarah and Ben for sharing your little man with me! I hope to see him again on your next visit home to Maine!
My niece Tanika....I still can't believe I'm taking her senior photos!!! We had fun...I got to catch up with her mom and see a side to her silly little sister I didn't know existed!! (she's not as shy as she pretends to be in the company of her extended family).
I hope you like them Tanika! Happy Senior Year to you!!

I sign off listening to only my children working together to make a lunch big enough for them all to enjoy. I made them shut the TV off so they could concentrate on the task at hand without disruption. I'm proud of how they've turned the day around!! This afternoon (after Marleigh wakes from her nap - yes, she still naps) we will take a trip to town to replace those outgrown clothes for the boys.


Two nights ago, I snapped these of them in my back yard...if your on my Christmas card list, do me a favor and forget you saw these...I might have to use one for my card! Im not sure why blogger is making all my photos so fuzzy looking....I can assure they are not!

If you've made it this far, thanks for taking the time!!! I apologize for the delay but blogging takes time and that's something I'm lacking in lately!
Enjoy!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter