Saturday, September 19, 2009

Your session, your way! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Unless of course you say......"whatever you want, Kelly" then I'm all over that too! I can't get over how great Eric's dimples are! (sorry Eric, had to mention them again). Thanks so much for being so easy to work with!

I'm finding with shorter nights we have to shoot in a more condensed area but I'm still all for running around following the light. I'm just so happy to live in a town with so many elements.

Brenda, thank you very much for contacting me!! It was great meeting you.....I hope you like these!!

AT HOME:
Well, forgive this next bit of information as a proud momma moment, not braggin'! Please watch for my darling daughter to grace the pages of the Beans' catalog in the spring. Some have asked for this information so I'm posting it for my friends near and far! Jean believes he heard she did one for the cover!! His guess is the scene where she was clam digging in some cool rubber boots! He tells me the shoot took place at the home of E.B. White, the author of Charlotte's Web! That LL Beans, they never do anything "common". When Branden did one for them, it was the same waterfront location where the movie On Golden Pond was shot.

I watched my boys play football today! They've been giving me details of their games and I wanted to be sure to see them live this time. It was a good day!

I'm going back to work now, pulling sessions together for seniors who have deadlines approaching.


Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter