Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Here we go......

SUMMER!! Let the busy season - my July calendar is almost all booked up with outside sessions and the rain we are STILL having here is really making it tough to squeeze them all in - so I'm shuffling it all around and booking stuff into next month! Next weekend I leave for a wedding up the coast and I'm beyond excited about it after meeting the bride!

Here's a beauty to share - she's a ballerina and when her mom told me she was a dancer I got weak in the knees - but she didn't bring one dance item with her to the session so I warned her I might be calling her again!!


....no dance attire but when I saw the opportunity for this one, I had to take it!


Here's a close-up in studio to show off how lovely she is.....
The seniors are smart to call and book their sessions now! As September gets closer, so do the deadlines!!


Its a quick blurb today - my Marleigh was chosen to audition for a local commercial so we are off for that adventure today!! I'll keep ya posted on how she does - this could go either way - she'll be chatty and interactive or quiet and shy.


Stay dry Mainers....
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter