Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More cuties, manicures and pedicures.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing this dynamic duo. I had a hard time deciding which photos to use here! Im just posting enough of a tease for mom! I was thrilled to learn that she likes close, off-centered crops as much as ME!! It will be so fun editing this session!
Isn't she sweet???
Gotta love sibling hugs.....
Christine, thanks so much for choosing me! I hope you like them....I'll send a link for your gallery as soon as it is complete!

Sunday I gave my girl a manicure and pedicure....she adores ALL things GIRLY!! Really though, I was just hoping it would hide the dirt better.....her feet get so gross in those flips and crocks she wears....just a hint of clean would be nice sometimes when I'm tackling those toes in the evenings! The daily summer baths are way more work!
Anyway, she loved them painted...I loved how the light played off her face in this one.....

And this was one of my first shots, I missed my mark with focus but still love the silhouette of her face.....
Now you see why I could photograph her ALL day long......especially if she's in the mood! That sappy love look, just for me!! :)
1.5 days left of school......preparations for the water balloon fight begin tonight as I contemplate making the balloons ahead of time for the first year ever! I have visions of hoarding and one or two of my children attempting to sleep with them....maybe I'll just keep the usual routine and scramble around preparing them all myself tomorrow morning.
Enjoy!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter