Monday, June 22, 2009

Rainy Monday......

We are getting totally soaked here!!

Last Thursday I got to catch up with my cousin who is visiting from an inland state. She left the coast to be with her hubby's family but still visits here. This time, she asked me to photograph her with her adult children (still can't believe we are old enough that her kids are grown). What a nice family - she raised them well! It was an overcast day with a prediction for rain that held off just long enough for us to get this shoot in - we got to our cars and the skies opened up! I suggested we go to the pier, its near our old tromping grounds and I thought bringing the coast back with her would be nice...

I got a bit "artsy" with some of the shots....I couldn't resist, the backdrop was so cool! I realize you can't see them that well but I just had to line them up anyway!

Personally, this is my favorite!

Lorri likes this one best......(close ups showing faces, I don't blame her, she has beautiful kids!)

The pier is sooooo awesome...all the colors and textures....would be a great place for an engagement session too!!!!!



Thanks for calling on me Lor, I hope your trip home was uneventful....I don't blame you for wanting to get out of this rain soaked town...its gotta let up sometime!

Yesterday we made this photo for Pepere for Father's Day! They were so cute trying to make little hearts with their fingers....Marleigh critiqued the photo when it was printed and asked for a "retake" because she didn't think she did so well. I adore it...and I think Pepere did too!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter