Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi

I'm not ignoring you, really, I'm not!

I have not uploaded a single photo from my camera in one week!!! I am picking away at the editing process but this week has been mostly dedicated to a project I have put off for a year. I promise photos when the work is done and an update here soon too.

Today my oldest boy says goodbye to his first official girlfriend....she's moving away. His face was sad as he placed the little bracelet into a note he'd written to her. I gave him a photo to give her too. Poor thing - he's had to fight for this relationship as some of his closest friends didn't like the idea of him with this girl (I think because she'd turned them down before being brave enough to be the one to ask my son "out"). At 12 there's not much they do together...just talk on the bus ride and phone. I've only met her quickly in passing. So we begin the adventure with relationships outside of this family.....its a whole new world!

I'm trying to prepare myself for summer vacation. This will be the first summer in 12 years I have not had transcription work deadlines to meet on a daily basis. I'm incredibly excited about that and cannot wait to spend more time with my kids! I feel so blessed for my photography career...doing something I love...capturing moments my clients will treasure....spending days with my babes.....it's a beautiful thing!!

Back to work.....

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter