Friday, June 12, 2009

Models

Im seeing children to update their model portfolios and wanted to show off some of these cuties!

This is why I call myself a "mom's" photographer. The kids come in for headshots and I can't resist getting a group shot....and one with mom! I've been bugging my friend Deb to shoot me with my kids....maybe this summer we'll get that done!

I couldn't decide if I like the chocolate better than the color version.......you know how I feel about black and white/chocolate conversions.....the focus goes right to the faces and emotion in the photo.
Susan, thank you for trusting me with your babes. I hope you like your photos and maybe we can get one printed for Dad!!!!! I'll be in touch when your gallery is ready!


Thanks everyone for your kind notes about my red cupboards....but mostly of how you've missed my daily bloggin!!!! I will try again to make every effort to give you something to read, even if its b*o*r*i*n*g. I really felt the love from the comments I received about my absence and appreciate that you took the time to let me know I was missed.


I'm sad today about the unexpected death of a friend from high school. My heart is heavy with emotion and things like this always make me rethink my own existence. If I were to die today, what I want people to know about me is.....how much I love my family and friends (near and far..and some I've never even met face-to-face). That's all that matters to me......not the weather, not the bills, not the items I possess or desire. I want it to be known that I love.....and feel very loved.

Enjoy the day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter