Monday, February 9, 2009

All about Makenna today.....

I have OODLES of photos to share from the weekend but I decided to make today's post about my #1 girl. She was so excited and anxious to get to the studio to bring her Valentine's card to life. She had her own ideas about what she wanted and I tried to remain photographer & card designer only.
When we were done the Valentine's photos...the girls dug out the skirts from my stash at the studio and Kenna asked for MORE!! When you are a momographer, your kids tend to RUN when they see the camera coming out of the bag so I was delighted she was a willing target. I got a few cute ones!
Oh..here's another I liked before she changed....
I love her.
~kel~

1 comment:

Australian Labradoodles of Coastal Maine said...

Makenna you are so beautiful inside and out!
Love to you
xoxox

Sitemeter