Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can you feel the love???

It's school vacation and my schedule is off track! Jean is on vacation with the kids this week too so its wacky here! Makenna just became one with a snow bank out back and her face is swollen and bleeding. We tried to tell her that going face-first while sledding is not a good idea this time of year as the snow is no longer soft and friendly....its icy and evil and....well....she learned the hard way. Poor princess....


Another shoot for my book project. I asked Ken to bring his girls in as they are a big part of my photography history....the littlest one was my first birth/hospital session. They took a leap of faith having me there for her birth and we have been good friends since. The oldest daughter is Marleigh's age and they are so much alike in personality I feel right at home with her! They are such a beautiful family.....I'm so lucky to have met them!!
While we visited, we discussed the fun things the girls are doing now....I shared how chatty Marleigh is and Ken told me how his daughter kisses him so lovingly. After that story, they even had their jackets on and were ready to leave but I made them come back to the set for these....sorry to put your intimate moments out on my blog, Ken, but just look at how this little girl loves her daddy!!!!

No doubt....the teen years will be interesting with these blonde bombshells!!

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter