Monday, February 23, 2009

Look a this beauty.....she's got brains and is a dream to work with! Another model shoot - she's trying to raise money for a mission trip to China! I hope these help her get some work!

I'm hoping these look okay ... I'm working with a new monitor and its a real pain trying to figure out the settings on it. Anyone with an eye for this stuff, could you let me know if I'm heavy on any of the primaries in these! Thanks!


I've blocked off a few hours this coming Sunday (starting at noon) for a chat session about photography!! I'd just like to know who's coming to pick my brain! I'm truly hoping I have all the answers! If there is not enough interest, I'll reschedule for another time.



This morning Mainers woke to a beautiful site......another several inches of pristine white snow! The snow was weighing on the branches and bending them over into beautiful, touchable rainbows perfect for hiding under. I ventured out for a few errands and since I'm always thinking of the blog....I dragged my camera along for some shots. Just down the road, I saw the sun trying to come out....she's getting warmer now so I'm sure this white stuff won't last long now.
This last one is blue....I shot it through the windshield to show the drifting snow. The way the blowing snow softens it, I think it looks like a painting.

Enjoy!

~kel~

2 comments:

jonahbonah said...

I think they are ALL Beautiful....but I'm no photographer...

Unknown said...

Kelly,
If you are still on for Sunday, I'll need directions. I should have a new camera waiting for me when I get home tonight. I took the plunge and bought a 12MP Rebel XSi, I hope it's worth it.

Sitemeter