Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Revisiting the wedding......

I'm editing some of the wedding photos and hope to put them on my UPDATED website! I added two galleries to the site in hopes of giving potential brides an idea of my style. If you haven't looked at my website lately, go have a look, you might recognize some photos there! Here are a few of my favorites....

He dipped her....perfectly...and only twice (sometimes I worry it will be overdone but not this day!)
Because its winter in Maine, the bride prepared with some boots to tromp through the snow...her entire gown/wrap and puff were matched beautifully with her pink plaid boots!
This was just as we came inside the reception hall and she was removing her outerwear. I loved how the sun played off her silhouette....I took LOTS of these :)
As they walked to the boardwalk, I stepped back (something only a second shooter could do as Deb was just behind them getting ready to take the shots....it was cold and she wanted to be quick) but when I saw this view, I wanted to create a memory for the bride...even though it was cold, her day was gorgeous and sunny!
As she walked away, I snapped this photo.....the flow of the dress and the resting bracelet...simple beauty.

Sorta makes me think second shooting is BETTER than being the first photog on the job. I had an opportunity to step back a bit and take creative shots as Deb worked the crowd! AAAAH...after this year I'll know which role I like best as I already have a few weddings on the books that I'm really looking forward to! I'm also shooting with Deb on a few more....I'll keep ya in the loop!

I have no appointments the next few days so I may resume to nonsense posts! I will always have photos though!

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter