Monday, February 2, 2009

O Toothfairy...wherefore art thou Toothfairy?

Many know that I recently gave up my transcription business to pursue my photography goals. So, my arms are getting a break from the typing but with two children still too young to compose sentences in writing, I take dictation but they must hand-sign all notes.....this one is verbatim...

Not sure if you can tell....but the Please in the PS was an afterthought....one that her mother suggested would be a nice gesture, even though tempers were a little short with the "Toothfairy"!

You know, I look at all that drama Kenna has in her life every day - first of all from just being a six-year-old girl....second of all, spending five out of seven days a week with six-year-old girls. I can't help but think, I'm so happy to be 40!! I feel a bit anxious when I think about what lies ahead - we have YEARS before the teens hit us (gentle reminder to self how fast those years go by) and I already dread the drama and heartache that comes! As much as I WISH I could spare her all of it, I won't.....she must grow through it. It's what molds us and makes us stronger.

Happy Monday!
~kel~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the tooth fairy forget? How ironic, she (or he) seems to forget frequently here also. ;)

Pretty Organizer said...

So cute. I can't tell you what a ditz that toothfairy is at our house. She takes DAYS!!! We've had to tell our kids, "What kind of a person flies around and collects teeth for money... she's a little dingy kids." So sad...

Hey, just wanted to remind you about the Kids Storage Party happening over at ShabbyNest.blogspot on Wednesday the 4th. Come link up to your post about creative ways to hid your kiddos stuff! Look forward to seeing you there girl!

Pretty Organizer

Sitemeter