Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Smiles & Special Rates!

Tami took advantage of my Valentine's special and called for an appointment to update her children's photos....amazing how much they change in a year!

I have decided to offer in-studio session fees at a special rate of $50 throughout the month of February! The first five to book a session will get a free gift from me!! It's a slow month for photography and I really wanna be shooting so if I have to entice more sessions by reducing the session fee.....its soo WORTH IT! I love doing this!!

Had to show off a few cards I whipped up last night......first, we took Cam's photo straight off the school bus.
Then I gave the twins a hollar to see if they wanted to use their photos for cards.....they were all over it! This is what I came up with......I'm a scrapbooker at heart so designing them is great fun for me!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter