Friday, February 6, 2009

February Birthdays.......

I'm really kinda shocked at all the birthdays in February! Today my dad would have turned 62. My sibs and I will remember him with my mom for dinner at her house. My uncles (dad's brothers) will wander in at some point too for a quick catch-up chat and a nibble of dessert....if my dad only knew how much he is still missed....

My girls have started calling Jean "Puppa". We aren't sure where it came from but I'll tell ya, because they came up with it all on their own a few months ago, Jean ADORES it! I'm not sure if most families are like this...but in the evenings after we get the kids settled into bed, Jean and I talk about our days....I share funny kid stories and he laughs. We always follow the laughter with comments like "their so cute" or "we're so blessed". He puffs up with pride when they call to him "Puppa, will you make me a waffle"....he can't refuse......its adorable.

Because this is a "father's day" of sorts....I decided to share some photos from my book project. Just a few.....


Marc and Amanda (below) both had birthdays this week too!!!!


I have more sessions this weekend!!
Enjoy this day!
~kel~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Kelly!!! I can't wait to see the finished project. And, I can't wait to see Shannon and Syd's...
~Lynne

Anonymous said...

Kelly!!! Those are absolutely fantastic!! Oh, what I wouldn't give for us to live closer . . .

Wishing you sweet memories and a wonderful time with your family on this special day remembering your dad.

~B~

Sitemeter