Monday, February 16, 2009

She told me I'd be hooked.......

My friend Debbie Harmon is a wedding photographer....she told me that after shooting a few, I'd be hooked.....and I think she's right! I always get so nervous going into a day like this but being her second shooter takes some of the pressure off me and I am able to enjoy the day and get some fun shots in. This wedding took place at a small island just off the coast of Portland...sad to say, I've lived here all my life and never taken that ferry ride across the pond to Peaks Island. Its quaint and sweet and the idea of these two getting married there was a perfect match. Its cold...only about 35 degrees yesterday...but you could definately feel the love of these two and the warmth was comforting.


Deb, thanks for having me tag along with you - it was amazing fun and I look forward to more!!

Here are a few......

and....to the brides who have me personally booked for this year....if you read this....I hope you're as excited as I am!!!!

Enjoy!

~kel~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true, shooting weddings are addicting. I love the craziness of them! Especially if you know the couple getting married, your not just sitting on the sidelines; you have front-row seats to all the action!

- Mindy

Anonymous said...

loverly. My goal is to become a wedding photog-- I love having everyone dressed up and smiling naturally!

Debbie Harmon said...

You are very welcome!!! You did a great job and I couldn't be more excited to have you shooting with me and for me this summer!!

Sitemeter