Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentines is coming!!

I know its close....but I am just getting a few ideas for Valentines Day cards for my own kids and thought I'd offer my services to those who might want to try to catch me in the next week! I am offering a sitting for $49 that includes 20 cards or an 8x10 collage! I don't have a day dedicated to specials this year (it snuck up on me) but I'm happy to help those who would like something different. I'll be taking Cam and Kenna's soon and will show you the results!


I love to see the Christmas toys still in full use....but more than that, I love to watch my little girl being a mommy! When I listen to her talk to her babies she speaks in a soft, gentle voice and says lovely things....I'm hoping it means that the times I'm screaming like a lunatic are NOT going to be what she remembers about her childhood.

Not sure I've ever mentioned it....but this little girl of mine is CHATTY! She's the most talkative of all my children and I don't think she stops the entire day....seriously....even if nobody is really listening to her!! Yesterday on our trip to the Christmas Tree Shop (If you don't have one local to you, I'm sorry to hear that) Marleigh chatted away....telling me things over and over! At one point I consciously stopped answering her after the 5th "Mom" just to see what she'd do....I counted....she repeated my name 42 times!!!!! I could not stop giggling....she repeated her story three more times and I finally said "Oh really!"...not missing a beat, she said "Yup" and continued her story. She's comical!! What will she grow up to be like? Until then, I'll soak in these days trying to hen scratch each silly comment on a piece of paper so that I can share it here or write it in a journal. She's awesome......this chatty girl of mine!

He's everywhere I go.....my shadow. His hair is getting longer...I think he's gonna be super cute with hockey hair (that's what Cam calls his winter locks - we let it grow out and cut it off in spring after the hockey season)!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter