Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blue eyes.......

When Stacey contacted me about having photos done of her big blue-eyed girl, without even knowing what she looked like, I knew I wanted to see those eyes on this pink backdrop....she was as cute as a button!!
.....then we went to the blue backdrop....
A family shot......
....and a "being a family" shot......

Stacey, thanks for contacting me! I enjoyed photographing you guys and your beautiful little girl!

Shouting out a THANK YOU to everyone for the comments and email's you have sent regarding the birth photos! It was an incredible experience I will NOT soon forget! If Heather and Jason allow, I'll post the slideshow when its ready to go! Stay tuned for growing Jaden's updated photos....the newborn studio shots should be coming in a few weeks!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter