Monday, March 23, 2009

Cute, cute and more CUTE!!!!

I know.......I really do overuse the word......but there's just no other that describes my clients from yesterday.....see for yourself.......

I saw Diva's.......
Beauty queens.......Summertime fun.......
....and handsome brothers that were willing to go shirtless for me!!!! I've been dying to get these two in front of my camera - they are my friend Peg's boys and they just ooze with CUTENESS!!!! It played out exactly as I'd planned......if they were anything like my boys, once shirtless, the muscles take over and the true boy nature emerges - wrestling and goofing off - I completely enjoyed chasing them around with my camera - watching boys be boys!!!

Thank you everyone who made up my day yesterday!!!!
I'm waiting for a phone call from a mom who is being induced today! Another birth story!!! I'm lovin' this birth photography - it's like reliving it but without the pain! The thrill of watching new life.....well, you know what I mean!
Enjoy!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter