Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where Have I Been???

Gosh......my life these last few days has been a whirlwind of activities but I've just gotta share some big news.....

You've seen their engagement session, their wedding photos and just recently her maternity photos.....Welcome Baby: Jaden William...he's a 10 POUNDER!!!!! I was honored to photograph the birth of my cousin Jason and his wife Heather's baby boy! It was an amazing time...and incredibly fun because I hung out with my family waiting for his arrival!


After his bath, he attempted to open his eyes.....and there I was with the flash to shut them again.....he cried and I felt bad...
And here is the photo of the night......Jason delivered his first son.....look at his face!! He did such a great job! Is this a precious shot or what? I was shooting over Heather's tummy - doc gave me the best stool in the room (he definately gets a copy of this for his corkboard!)

Sorry if these are too graphic for some....but it was such an incredible thing to witness...I HAD to share!

Enjoy!

~kel~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are amazing photographs, kelly! They will treasure them forever!!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby!!! Thanks Kelly for being there for Heather!!! GREAT, GREAT pictures...can't wait to see the rest!! Sherry

Tiffany said...

What a beauty Kelly! And the pics Rock!! That is a big boy they got there and what a precious thing to have those first Photos professionally done!! Great work!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING Kelly!! Those are truly treasures and like I'm always saying to you "what I wouldn't give for pictures like the ones you take!" What a gift! Great work & thanks for sharing with us.

Debb said...

What an amazing opportunity for you and what great memories for your cousin and his wife!!! Your pictures are breath taking!!

Debb

Anonymous said...

Kel as always you are THE BEST!!! You were not only a photographer, but a labor coach, the in between info person for the families, and an amazing friend!! Thank you for everything. We love you so much!! Thank you for being a huge part of our lives. Jason, Heather, Cody and Jaden

Melissa said...

hey girl, it has been awhile. I love these pictures. I love photographing a birth..there is just nothing like it!!!
I remember seeing these on the forum I beleive!!! Great Job!!!
melissa

Sitemeter