Friday, March 6, 2009

Super cute Momma-to-be!

Is she adorable or what?

This is session was so fun! A spunky fun mom who isn't sure if I'll get newborn photos of her baby...because she's afraid he will look like Yoda! But look at her, her beautiful daughter and that handsome hubby she's got - no way she's giving birth to Yoda! Regina, I sure am hopin' you change your mind and give me a shot at that new baby!!!

This sweet thing is a bit older than Marleigh....she showed up in a tu-tu and super cute "big sister" shirt on.
Regina does "at home spa parties" I NEVER knew there was such a thing! (I'm sheltered here). I've already pressured her to get back to work when that baby's all settled in....I want the spa to come to me...and my gal pals!

I'm off with the princess to run some errands and "stuff". Did I make a note here that she's on a wedding kick....ever since I did photos of Stephanie in the snow, Marleigh is talking about getting married. She's got her eyes set on my friend Robyn's teenage son (who gets red in the face when Marleigh tries to plant a kiss on him). She tells me we need to get her "married dress" fixed....it has some holes in it from playing dress-up! I'm tellin' ya...every home needs one of these for when the power goes out - she's ON all the time and the entertainment is priceless!
Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly!
I can't wait to see the rest of these... I knew I'd be happy with them - you're the greatest!

Sign Sylvia up for the Easter shoot! I don't think we'll be very organized when Easter rolls around to get any cute pics of her! :)

XO
Regina

Sitemeter