Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A beautiful family: {Southern Maine Photographer}

Mike and Amy have four kids...like me!! I was anxious to photograph them all!! The last time Amy hired me, I only photographed the kids and to me, family portraits are so important!! The days are changing so fast here. Their evening was more cool and the night fell much quicker than just a week ago. I love how that last bit of sun is so golden.

Amy, its always a pleasure spending time with you and your family! I hope you like these!


Thank you for having me as your family photographer.....your confidence in my work means the world to me!

Today we are playing tourists with Jean's aunt and uncle visiting from California. I look forward to dragging the kids around and taking their photos as if we are the ones from out of state! Sometimes, its nice to just sit back and appreciate the good things around!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter