Thursday, August 20, 2009

The warm days in Maine: {Southern Maine Photographer}

Kari & Josh...what can I tell you about them? See her smile.....its ALWAYS THERE! We met for the first time when I met them for this session. She popped out of the car and her smile was so sweet.....her energy was excited and I couldn't help but think how adorable she was! Then Josh...a quiet guy at first.....poor thing, he reminded me so much of my own brother, I felt comfortable with him the minute we met and I poured my sangine personality ALL over him! He got used to me pretty quickly.....we ended our session just chatting and I'm REALLY looking forward to their wedding day next month even more than before!


They are Sox fans....(incase you couldn't tell by his tatoo I had to find a way to show in a photograph)...its the only team they agree on though! Because of that, their wedding will have a bit of a Red Sox flavor to it....I'm anxiously waiting to see the details Kari has put together!

I wanted one of her showing off her ring....see how fun she's going to be on her wedding day....that SMILE!!
Josh and Kari, I can't wait until your day gets here! Thanks for choosing ME!!


Lately the heat in Maine has been extreme....I'm not complaining because after all that rain, its so good to see the sun! Its a little tough with sessions when the weather is so hot and uncomfortable but Sherry and Heather had a plan to cool the kids off after their session and they asked me to tag along for some candids at a local ice cream shop!

See how great they did!!


It's not teasing if they really dont KNOW what they're missing!!!Cody just loves it when we have a session...he's got a serious look that I adore....and he knows it!!
Doesn't this cone in a cup just make you want one NOW!!!! This photo screams SUMMER and I love it!!
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G blue eyes.......I snapped several in this series....he's just so cute!

Sherry & Heather, thank you so much for putting your trust in me to capture your family!! I enjoy my time with you and hope to do it again soon!!!

Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter