Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Coming home......

Stacey and Jay brought their family home to Maine for a visit....this time I was thrilled when she contacted me in advance for a session! I haven't seen her since her youngest was a baby and I'm so happy to see her again! I didn't know what to expect with Jake, the kids have been RUNNING from me at sessions lately so I prepared to be the scary photographer again. It wasn't like that at all.....I got to hear all about super heros and he loved it when I took the time to photograph his scary faces..... Here is the whole crew....with some Kennebunkport scenery to take back home....a good looking crew and I think they are ALL (Stacey hates having her photo taken) very photogenic!!

At the end of the session, I always ask for a photo of the kids jumping in the water...its what they've waited for, to touch that beautiful blue ocean. Most times, someone falls in the waves and gets wet head to toe....this time it was Jake. He was so incredibly happy to be stripped of all his clothes clear down to his undies.....there's something so freeing about being nearly naked at the shore!
I promise Stacey, I'll save this one for his senior yearbook baby page!

I always felt lucky we were friends, but thanks so much for having me as your photographer! Its so great seeing you all again!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter