Tuesday, August 11, 2009

David's Preview: {Southern Maine Photographer}

David and I met at camp when I offered him a ride on my golf cart and we laughed the whole time! He's easy going, sincere and has the best laugh ever! I was really excited when he asked me to take his senior photos because I knew it would be a relaxed session with lots of giggles.
You can almost hear his laugh in this one......

His neighbor has an amazing backyard and when David asked if he could use it as a backdrop, they were so awesome to allow us in. They even offered the hammock.....which is more like a king sized bed! It was so fun to run around their tropical retreat!

David and his mom are great friends......I took several photos of them together and I hope I captured their relationship. You can see where he gets his great smile!
David and Linda, thanks so much for your confidence in me! I had a great time with you and hope you like them!!



Today I've got sessions to proof, hockey to attend and school supplies to purchase. Its crazy how quickly the summer is flying by....I dont think the kids even realize how close the start of school is. I think it will be good as Cam has struggled with being off a schedule and Marleigh is beside herself with excitement to get started with school. Here's the first group shot I've taken of them this summer...not exactly what I had in mind but I'll take what I can get! Im so lucky to be their mom!
Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great shots as usual. And yes a great smile! She looked like she could be his girlfriend or sister though! LOL

Where is Marleigh going to school? Ronan and Izzy (one of the children I nanny for) start at Kennebunk Montessori in September with Jenn, she's so nice and they are going to love it!

Sitemeter