Monday, August 17, 2009

Here goes another senior! {Southern Maine Photographer}

Ben wanted photos with his dog, Bauer....I took some traditional photos of them together but wanted something a little different. Ben's dad built this awesome barn...its got so much character, I hope they call me back for another shoot of the family in front of it!


I tried to find "favorites" from Ben's session and had so many that I had to just go with the first ones that stood out to me. Putting more than four would not be fair!!
I love the casualness (is that a word?) of his session....
This one's for mom....
Ben, thanks for choosing me as your photographer! I had a great time running around with you!! Margaret, I really appreciate your kind words after the session....you make my job even better (if that's possible)!


I'm shutting up now, need to publish this late post!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter