Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend work!

Weekends are for families......reunions and get-togethers!

and for every group photo, I like to show where it all begins....this makes me smile........they are so adorable!!!

My girl Laurie hired me for the job.....so I'm tickled to have this treasure for her daughter's baby book! Thank you Laurie & Family for hiring me to capture your family in print! The family is divided almost evenly between Yankee and Red Sox fans....the kids were excited when I made them the focused cheerleaders! This is how we ended our time together!

Last night I photographed a family I've known since childhood. Sometimes these sessions are tougher because I know them well and I hope to capture the essence of the family...unlike lots of other sessions with families I don't know when I can offer an excuse of how I don't know their everyday dynamics. I loved this one.....
Here's the whole group.........and just the girls......

Mr. & Mrs. D, thanks for having me!! I hope you like your sneak peek photos.....I'll be in touch again when your gallery is ready!
Today I'm working.....tomorrow we play!! Summer is such a short season here...I'm dedicated to showing my kids a good time before they return to school again!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter