Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beach sessions.....

Thank you for your kind words and support for my friend as she battled these last few days to keep her chin up.

I'm back to work....lots of sessions to edit and I hope to get to most of them in the coming days! I had to show off this sweet girl today. I've been photographing her since she was a baby!! She lives far away but her moms roots are local. I met them one day on the beach, three generations enjoying the evening comfort of the shore and I offered to photograph them together. That's how it all began....a friendship that gets renewed once a year when they visit Maine. Victoria calls me months in advance to make the date and when it gets here, I chase her little girl around their favorite beach attempting to capture the perfect photo for their Christmas card. I always enjoy our chats and the best part comes when I send a gallery of photos for them to look at and she writes me about how shocked she is at how many good ones I got!! Its my quick trigger finger!


She's the sweetest thing.....
Hope you like your sneak peek, Victoria!
Today I am off again...a session later but this morning my mom and I are taking my girls to see Beauty & The Beast on stage....a play put on by other local children! Should be cute!
Enjoy your day!
~kel~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful Kelly and what a nice story! Your so talented. Gorgeous beach shots, what beach were you at? I love the drift wood piece!

Sitemeter