Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Girl Amanda: {Southern Maine Photographer}

Amanda has always been a willing subject for me....you'll find her on my website once or twice as she's modeled for me in the past. Another beauty with an awesome personality, her family is made up of the best kind of people you could ask for in friends! We had a blast finding the right place to take her senior photos.........when I drove by this field of flowers earlier this week, I knew I wanted to drag her back to it.



How cute is this?????
This beautiful state offers so many different elements I knew if we just explored, we'd find the right match for Amanda's taste!
Denise and Amanda.....I look forward to our next session.....its so fun hanging out with you guys!


It's MEEMIE DAY and I'm packing the car with kids. I've got two babies coming to the sutdio today (YAY) and a family session scheduled at the beach tonight. I hope the weather cooperates for them!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter