Monday, August 24, 2009

Its a Family Affair!!: {Southern Maine Photographer}

Meet Christine and Paige, they are both seniors and sisters by marriage! We also discovered that we are distantly related through that marriage tree with cousins in common....so neat! We had a great time getting shots for Paige, who wanted an urban feel to her photos on the way to Christine's goal....the Maine coast.

I know they are anxiously waiting to see these so I'll keep my text to a minimum.
They warned me that they don't photograph well!!! :)~

Paige has a unique style and made this awesome dress herself! The print is clock faces so when I noticed the one on the church, I had to make it work.
Thanks for a good time girls you were so flexible and fun to work with!


Last night I had a much anticipated session with Emily. I've been chatting with her mom, Nancy, on the phone the last few weeks and our conversations were getting so comfortable, I felt anxious to meet the whole family. They were awesome....
We're having weather threats from the hurricane and just as they showed up, the pounding rain was easing up and since the skies were slightly threatening, we decided to start with some studio shots. Emily is a beauty and capturing that wasn't difficult at all.

We discussed photographing the family at the beach. Since they were all coming along to bring Em to her session, I told Nancy to plan on a family shot...why not, I'm there, they're there, lets do it! We stopped along the way...I've never photographed a family on the RR tracks....I was so excited....doesn't hurt that they are all so pretty too!!!! I think the fog rolling down the tracks behind them is so cool :)

Ahh.....Emily again, the surf was unpredictable but chasing it was fun and I love how she's got a bit of a laugh going on in this one...shows her dimples and smiling eyes really well!
Here's one of the family beach shots....I loved it....(NANCY, are you crying? A girl after my own heart, she's emotional about her family and I can totally relate to that!)
Nancy, you have a REALLY great family.......it was my pleasure to spend the evening with you all!!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter