Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good DAY!!

I DID IT!! or maybe it should read....SHE DID IT!! Yesterday, while blogging my desires to get Marleigh to this path, she appeared next to me, dressed in this simple white sundress telling me she was ready to go! I couldn't resist....hopped in my car and drove the 30 minutes it took us to get there. She was prepared to do the job and boy did she do it well! With onlookers and temps a bit chillier than we'd planned, she toughed it out and posed as well as some of the high school seniors I get to work with!
Really wishing the trees and grass were green....but beggars can't be choosy and the look on this sweet face still works for me!
Here's my favorite from the day - the face is her natural look - I love how the wind blown look.
And look at her in all her cuteness here.....yes, its hard to resist the urge to eat her alive sometimes!
She kept her eye on the prize and you know, I struggled to find an open ice cream shoppe! She cheerfuly chanted "I'm getting TWO SCOOPS" (because she sings about everything)! I was happy she had her heart set on something but was so sad none of the great places were open during the week! The summer season has not officially started and lots of those warm weather shops close down over the winter until Memorial Day. I told her that Dairy Queen was the only place open to us - and she was happy to settle for a Cherry Star on a stick.

Yesterday as Kenna prepared for her first day back to school, she chose this new summer dress to show off her do. It was a tad chillier than today is predicted but she was so excited, I let it slide. She looks so different to me!

Well, a busy day ahead of me!!
Enjoy!!
~kel~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
-Abby Purvis

Tiffany said...

Hey this looks familiar! I was just there on Friday. Funny to see the different angles that you used then me ;-) Love them!

Sitemeter