Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two Days!!!

Okay, two days in a row now, its the old me.....back again!!! Would have updated earlier but I had so much running around first thing this morning, its delayed me a bit. Now I have Marleigh asking me why I have to update my blog...she wants to go water flowers (there is not a single sign of floral life in my yard but she's got that creative mind so I'll humor her).


I failed to mention a few days back that Burgah (Burgie as Branden calls her now) had a run-in with the rock wall on Easter. We've told most strangers that the egg hunts at our house are pretty serious business. When people do ask her where she got her black eye, Marleigh responds with "I'ts NOT BLACK!" Well, she's right.....its a lovely shade of blue and purple...and is starting to clear up some so now its turning yellow and green.


Branden's lacrosse team had practice on the local beach until the school yard dried up enough they wouldn't destroy the grass. It was a bit on the chilly side but gosh, look how happy they are to be out there getting back into the game! I only had my pocket camera with me but still couldn't go wrong on a day this pretty!
A few weeks ago the boys attended a birthday party for a friend of Cam's. Its really neat to see how things are changing as they grow...even the style of parties has chaned..now its a sports gathering. Here's a group of spectators.......watching this......(I dont remember if Branden made the shot or not.....he doesn't care though, the pic is neat...good form Bran!)

Okay....I'm getting hounded to death by a black eyed beauty who needs to get out to the flowers! I better go before she starts resenting the blog!!

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter