Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh what fun!!!

The days are sunny and bright, my clients are sunny and bright, my outlook is sunny and bright......okay, don't vomit over my positive spin on this morning...but its all good and I gotta share!

Tuesday evening I met these beauties.......their mom, Beth, is an old friend who found me on facebook (so glad I signed up, its like a walk down memory lane). I was thrilled when she complimented me with a phone call to book a session with her girls. I just couldn't wait to see her and meet the girls! I even offered an outdoor session when Erin (oldest) comes home for a visit this summer - I really wanted to shoot them outside but the dark clouds made the night fall too quickly.

Its officially the season for the red, white and blue they wanted to do a shot for dad as they are all big Sox fans! Their idea.....I loved it!

Here are some individual shots I chose quickly upon viewing the proofs. I had to convert Erin's to show at least one in b/w.....it was an afterthought that maybe I should have done all three converted but I just didn't have time to go back and change them.


It was awesome meeting you girls....and Beth, it was so great seeing you again (although, I do think we need a lunch to get really caught up)! I look forward to that outdoor session....call me!


Yesterday I had great fun meeting up with about 30 other wedding photographers at a luncheon in Portland. I was able to put faces with names and got some great advice! I met some new friends too that I've already emailed since being home and I'm anxious to see them all again!


Well, we're off to see the Wizard (Meem) so that I can get back here and get some work done on these sessions!


I hope your day is sunny and bright too!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

matsmom said...

ok, I agree your clients are fun and beautiful and all that.....but, c'mon GF we need more pictures and an update!

Sitemeter