Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's a perfect day for yard work so I'm taking the opportunity to put my hubby to work and get some things done that I need his help with.....BUT.....before I do that, I wanted to show off what my day yesterday consisted of!!

Dave & Charlene came by with the WHOLE family! I got to meet them ALL this time and it was a good time! Thanks so much for choosing me guys - I look forward to seeing you regularly now! I hope you like these.......




The bulk of my day was spent second shooting a wedding with my gal pal Deb. She and I have great fun working together and I'm hoping to do more of this stuff this summer! It was a PERFECT day for a wedding! It was a tad chilly but with all the hustle and bustle, it made it feel comfortable. The clouds made for such amazing photos......
There were lots of really great shots but I chose these as my favorites......I will share more in the days to come - and the story of Jake the dog......such a good ole boy!!!
This one...........absolutely my FAVORITE!!!!!!! Are they so cute or what?

Im off - he's started the job without me - you know what that means???? He's trying to pull rank on my project!!!!!! Toodles....................

~kel~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love that second one. Nice work!

Sitemeter