Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Revisiting sessions...

I decided this week I will go back and revisit some recent sessions as I have some great shots I wasn't able to share with all that rushing around I was doing. Here's Master Jaden workin' the camera at his newborn shoot. My sister-in-law the very talented (and chatty) Tina, made me this hat in both blue and pink so that I could use them with newborns...I adore them, thanks so much, Tina!
Loved this cozy peaceful smile.....
This was how he looked when we took him out of the tree! He had the cutest pucker on his face...I love this one...especially with a square crop...I might have to print it for the studio!


Here's Jason, lovin' his boy.....
Then Heather had a turn......
The three of them together....
Another favorite.......

So that was a visit to a newborn shoot....oh wait....one more......Jason has a "thing" for my camera and when I put it down to position Jaden for the next shot I wanted to take, Ja picked up my camera and shot this of me....its so neat to have this photo...I might have to add it to my website "about me" section! Thanks Jason!!! I love working with babies!!!!

Enjoy!

~kel~

1 comment:

sunshyntangerine said...

These brought tears to my eyes! It is amazing to see the life and emotions you are able to capture when you are behind the camera! This family will certainly cherish these photos forever! You've done it once again!

Sitemeter