Friday, April 3, 2009

My days.......

Lately my days are spent working on photos, designing materials for the business and juggling Master Tyler two days of the week. I wish I could say I'm productive at cleaning and organizing my house but no such luck with that.

Yesterday I did Makenzie's newborn shoot at the studio.....Think they'll want this at the firehouse? Look at her sweet face.....what luck!

...stay tuned in the following months as we all watch her grow through her first year together!!

Yesterday I had to sneak up on Jack....he was watching something out the window and just looked so cute sitting there. Jean calls him my shadow, he's always following me around the house...even if its just to change rooms, he's right there, three steps behind.


Just to show how quickly time flies.....and because its now after 11:00 and I've been trying to get this post online since 7:00 AM, I thought I'd show how quickly they change. Tyler was born in November..and I took this photo soon after...
And here is is today.....all smiles.......the biggest toothless grin you could ask for! Today is his momma's birthday so I printed a few of these to send along with her to school so she could show off her pride and joy.
Last night I took Makenna to a high school play....their version of "Footloose". We went with my friends (her Godmothers) and had such a nice time. It was a really late night for Makenna but she bounded out of bed just fine and in plenty of time for school this morning. Last night the minute we dropped the girls off and the car was empty except for Kenna and me, she asked me which boy I liked best.....I told her the boy who sang the most did really well. She confessed she liked him too! This morning I asked her again if she liked the play....her reply "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT and I'd like to go see that boy again!!" On the drive home last night, I could not help but think that I didn't get much exposure to this kind of thing when I was younger and I hope to bring my kids more. I hope it was memorable enough for her to think back on it with fond memories years from now.....just like I remember the first time we ever watched a Barbie movie together. I cried like a big sap sitting there watching that sweet little thing with her popcorn and little tiny toes curled around the bowl...engrossed in her first love story.
Well, I'm off to visit with Marleigh before her nap (dont want her to think she's been replaced when Tyler's here).
Enjoy!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter