Friday, April 17, 2009

What do you suppose??

What do you suppose the original intention of this masterpiece started out as? Made with all of my darling Makenna's favorites...wood, glue, paint, feathers and sequins! (sequins are hard to see but definitely there!) What will I do with it now? I already have a paperweight and ashtray/jewelry dish. I don't save them all.....just the ones I know were really hard work because one day, they may come in handy as a graduation or wedding gift! I think I will allow her to keep this one on a shelf in her room since the colors match so well in there (not!). I may encourage sharing it with Godmother's so that they can enjoy the vibrant colors and interesting design features.......yeah, that might be just what I do considering neither of them have daughters to create such amazing pieces!


Yesterday was fantastic! I left early in the day (sorry, no time to blog before leaving) to run some errands....stopped to talk about upgrading my phone plan to add some texting minutes for my boy who's got some pals he'd like to stay in touch with and ended up getting myself an Iphone to try out! I'm not sure I'll keep it, thinking it may be way more phone than I really need...but gosh those features are so awesome! I love having internet and email wherever I go!

I finally got to meet sweet Evan....his momma was that super cute maternity session I did a few weeks back...he's here and just the cutest little piece of heaven even though he didn't feel like sleeping once she got him nekkid. He's got big plans though.......maybe a centerfold...as he posed for this one.....(love his full belly-Regina just fed him)
.....this one made me say "awe" the minute I saw it.....
.......and the foot poses this boy gave me were all his own ideas!!


Then.....the day got even better (I know, hard to believe an Iphone, a beautiful mom and newborn already this day but yes...it gets better). Our first meeting ever....this is Debbie with her sweet bundle Elsie! Absolutely beautiful...both of them! Ms. Elsie (love her name) was wide awake too as she rocked in her moms arms.

She looked so cozy....


This one....I warmed up a bit on the brown side.....
We may use one of these for her birth announcement......but I haven't really looked at all the photos yet, just quickly picked a few for blogging purposes!
Kids are off school through next week. I hope I can find plenty to keep them busy!!
Enjoy!
~kel~

1 comment:

sunshyntangerine said...

There are not many pictures that bring tears to my eyes, but yours ALWAYS do! Well, just to let you know when I have kids I better be living in Maine, or else I am going to have to fly you to where I am living so you can take some pics! FABULOUS photos!!!

Sitemeter