Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kennebunkport Wedding.....

I got a call on Monday asking if I was available Tuesday afternoon for a small wedding for Denise and Chris who eloped to Maine!! I jumped at the chance to part of something so exciting! My friend Julie (also my Silpada rep) referred them to me and I'm so thankful it all worked out! The weather was AMAZING!! Here is their sneek peek.......

Are they adorable or what? Seven years this beauty waited for her day........I loved their story!

The house in the backdrop here is the summer home of former Pres. George & Barbara Bush.
Denise & Chris, thanks so much for having me!! I look forward to editing your wedding day photos and hope you enjoy the memories I captured of your day!
Enjoy!
~kel~

2 comments:

cheryl fournier said...

Kel,

Love the picture of the rings with the vibrant flowers! Great pic!

Tiffany said...

Very nice Kelly, you did a beautiful job!

Sitemeter