Monday, April 6, 2009

On-location again......

Its so great to have this warm sunshine melting the snow away. I had my first on-location shoot yesterday and it didn't require a jacket! We're moving slowly towards summertime and I'm so happy to see the snow go.

This is Keegan......I've been photographing him since he was a newborn! He recently had his third birthday and after an attempt to take some in studio (that wasn't happening for this strong-willed child) I told Donna I'd come to them this time around. I put my zoom lens on and chased him around his yard. He was more comfortable in his element.....riding his John Deere and raking leaves. It was much easer to engage him in conversation so I could get these. We discussed the Easter Bunny and whether Keegan thought his behavior lately had been good enough to warrant a visit next weekend. Though he didn't have a concept of the time, he was sure he'd been really good and was relying on me to take the perfect photo to send to the Easter Bunny to prove it!

Donna, please show these to him, I promised he'd get to see a few on the 'puter. Let him know I'm putting in a good word for him....we want him to get LOTS of treats!!!!
Love the innocence in this one.....but his grandmother will wonder where the rest of his head is...she doesn't get my "style".....its okay.....there are more......
Like this one.....
Thanks for your company Donna.......and thanks for those GS cookies....we already dug into them!
Happy Monday!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter