Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey Mainers...are we lucky or what?

The weather the last few days has been AMAZING. I've gotten some great shoots in and people are still able to go outside for photos without getting red noses!! Its definitely living in Maine when you can get two shoots like this within just a few hours of each other....one extreme to the next!

This is Erin & Doug.....a beautiful couple with a handsome son who, for now, loves to see me! He always greets me with a great smile and seems excited to have my company. He's officially "1" now so that means the days when he runs from me are coming! Yesterday he thought I was fun at the start but then the beach became more interesting - I guess I gotta work on some new attention grabbing noises cause the beach is stiff competition!
Erin, this photo is AMAZING full screen! You might want this one for the wall....BIG! The log he is leaning on was beautiful!!
This is true Kelly Roy photography - a moment when it looks like I'm not even there! It deserved a chocolate conversion.

This photo makes me giggle! I saw the two of them coming my way and I'm bummed I didn't get the baby with his head up but I still think this is the cutest....brothers!


After the beach I scooted inland for this shoot with my friends Peg & Jeff. Their son Carlos is a hoot - he's almost four and still likes to see me!! (guess I'm not that scary). Peg's daughter Stephanie and I spent some time together after the family part of the shoot was done and I've decided I will show a few from our time together after dark....but because I've already posted so many photos today, I'm going to highlight her a bit later on the blog. Sorry Steph, I know you're anxiously waiting to see them!

Loved this one......Peg & Steph are close and I think it shows here! As much as I try to hang on to every moment with my children, this photo helps me to look forward to the teen/young adult years with them - I hope for a daughter as lovely as this one and a relationship with her that stands the test of time as well as this one has!

Oh poo.....I see blogger is making my photos look strange today. I did take these well after dark, just pushed my camera to its limits and though they aren't bright and sunny, I really like the look of them. The moon in the last one was such a treat!

So that's it for now....I'll be back though...lots to squeeze in before Wednesday! Oh.....what's Wednesday you ask?? Oh....that's when I'm taking my four little darlings to meet Mickey & Minnie.....did I not mention that earlier? Hmmmm forgive me! :)~

Enjoy!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter