Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday..crazy Monday

We finally got the camp closed up for the winter and next weekend I think I will go back to blogging seven days....ah....maybe I will take one day off a week. Sometimes its not easy to blog daily and I'm sure the posts show it....some are b*o*r*i*n*g* but I can't forget that I blog for me....and my kiddos. They are the ones who will read the entries years from now. I'm thinking I may have to copy my friend Michelle and make a book of highlights from the last year. I'm sure Snapfish won't ask to purchase rights to my copy like they did hers - she's WAY talented and I'm SO happy for her good fortune! If you haven't followed her back to her blog through my comments section, you gotta go read....she's a fabulous writer and has such kind words and stories to share! Michelle...I adore your blog!


Saturday was cold....and blustery. We were outside working and playing and we all got a good dose of fresh air. It was warm in the sun but the wind was biting. Here's my daughter on her expensive camp bed....nah....she picked this cardboard box from the burn pile and after they played with it to death, she thought it made a nice mat for sleeping. I don't think she intended to fall asleep there....was sure cute to see her all cozied up on the lawn.
Our neighbor at camp is from Florida and she had to have a Maine Coon cat before leaving for the season. She decided to get two so they would have each other to play with and from what she says...they are crazy cats! I'm sure you can guess who was first in line for some lovin when her husband brought them out to show us how big they had gotten. They are beautiful cats!

Look at these two.....smitten by a kitten!

My Kenna loves to sing in the shower, I tried hard to tape her but its always the way...just as I got the recorder ready, snuck in through the open door..she stopped. She was singing a song she's learning at school and then recited the Pledge of Allegiance and ended with "Make it a great day" because that's what the teacher says. I think I'll end my blog that way because I like a positive note....yah.....call me corny I dont care!

So anyone who stumbles across this blog of mine.....make it a great day!!!
~kel~

2 comments:

Stefan said...

You are so sweet to link to me-- I love your blog too.

Now I'll have to go write something good in case someone clicks over!

Anonymous said...

oops, that's me, not my 14 year old son!

Sitemeter