Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh the pressure......

I'm performing my BEST when I'm under pressure!!! Have a few last minute seniors looking for someone to help them get their yearbook photos done....I could not say no! I'm working all weekend to get them squared away and will send the school choices off the first of the week.

This is Heidi.....cute huh? She was oodles of fun and up for anything I wanted to do! Loved this close-up.....but I believe the yearbook requires a vertical photo so we'll keep lookin!

We found this abandoned couch near a dumpster - gross I know - but look at how cool the photos came out! She's a trooper and I don't think she will regret trusting me with this idea!
This one for the yearbook...or mom, maybe? The colors here are so awesome.....hmmm another horizontal photo though......good thing I have many more for her to choose from! Almost forgot to add this one....I like!

Heidi, thanks much for choosing me - I had a great time!

The countdown continues......five days! :)

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter