Friday, October 24, 2008

More Disney......

....but.....you knew that already!


The nightlife this time. Mom and I decided to split our days. It was more walking but well worth it. We would go out for the morning, go back to the hotel to have lunch and give Marleigh a nap then back off to the parks for the evening hours. I loved the evening hours most of all. The crowds were thinner, the air was cooler and we got bonus rides! Taking nightime photos was tough....the flash was not ample enough to take photos far away and I didn't want to drag my accessory flash along with all that walking. I was anxious to photograph the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom and got this beauty! I have several photos of the castle as it changed colors. I was so bummed when the fireworks started, we thought we were going to be in a great place to view them - so wrong....we had to make our way through the crowds to get these. See the heads in the bottom of the photo?



Loved how cute this looked with that little peanut sitting on his dad's shoulders. Doing this a bit backwards - we did go to Epcot the first day and I know that lots of these are traditional photos - but that's what I wanted for my book. I do have more candids and will share those as we go along.


Marleigh and I are enjoying our time together again. I noticed how much she was missing our cuddle times and now that we are home, we have really made up for it! A few weeks ago, she started telling me that I'm her best friend....its heart warming and I gobble it right up! She is a free spirit and I hope she always stays that way. While walking through Disney, she would dance and sing in the streets and not even care how loud she was or if people even noticed her. To Marleigh: I hope that one day when you're older you will read this and see how carefree you were and how the simple things mean so much. Like the saying goes: I hope you always dance like nobody's watching!


Jean is home today and we have some errands to run so I'm going to keep this short and sweet....he's pestering me to hurry along. He just doesn't get that its therapy time for me when I'm blogging!

I'll be back again for more....silly photos coming soon!!!


Happy Friday!


~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter