Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tap Tap Tap....is this thing working??????

Hey!!!!! I think it is!!!! We're waiting for our plane in FL and my connection to the net is weak.....that's pretty much been my story all week! Pc couldn't connect me to the net at the hotel. I missed my blog!!!!!

What a great vacation we've had!! I have photos and memories to share - if I can remember them all! I was BAD - I did not document it all like I'd intended and I hope to jot a few things down on the plane home before its all a complete wash.

Marleigh saw the princesses and Makenna got a strand of her hair wrapped. The boys were too chicken for mowhawks when we got to the barber shop and the girls got free fairy dust instead! My mom has been lovely all week - she's so helpful and tolerant of our not so perfect moments. We really wished we'd worn pedometers to see how much walking we did!

Jean and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary yesterday - we will get that date night in when we return home again. Branden's birthday was fun too....a celebration with family will also happen when we return home.

Home.....I'm so ready to be there!!!!! I realized on this trip that as much as I complain that I don't get the time I wish to hold my littlest babe....I really do because this week she didn't get as much lovin as usual and it was very noticeable. I'm sure sleep deprivation was part of it but we were both missing our cuddle time. I'm looking forward to my routine again.

I had a wicked cough Monday and now officially have laryngitis....kids and Jean think its great! I will share photos when I return later tonight - due in around 7 PM.

Until later!
kel

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I MISS YOU!!!!

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Oh, Yay! Kelly, I can't wait for pics and am glad you had a great time! Please take care of yourself and get feeling better! I've missed ya, girlfriend!

Sitemeter