Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vacation: Day 1

I'm officially on vacation for a week so the next eight days on this blog will be all about my family and me! I've never had an entire week of vacation (away from home) with my children. We've taken long weekends and long trips but the longest we've been gone is four days. The transcription business kept me close to home.


I have a million things to do before we catch our plane but wanted to make a quick post. I'm sharing a photo of my tribe...they are very deserving and already appreciative of this trip. They have worked hard to save their own spending money and I hope this is unforgetable for them. I know....it's just Disney......and everyone goes there.....but its my turn and from when the kids were really small, I dreamed of doing something so fun with them. We don't have huge pocketbooks so for us its a pretty big deal!

My plan is to blog from there when and if time permits. Marleigh will require down-time and I plan to use some of it to document our days.

Thanks to all who read this - Your eyes inspire me to write daily and I truly treasure going back through the days of this past year.

We're off!

Enjoy~

~kel~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly -
I hope you and your family have a magical, wonderful, unforgettable time at DisneyWorld!! I can't wait to hear about your adventure!

Bren said...

Have fun Kelly!! It's my dream to do the exact same thing, we hope in a year or two. Have a wonderful, fabulous time and ENJOY!! Can't wait to hear all about it ~ BREN

Heidi said...

Yeah for you and your family! I am SO EXCITED for you guys! Make some great memories. Call when you get home to fill me in.

Anonymous said...

Kell, Jean, Branden, Cameron, Makenna, & Marliegh:

Hello from home!!! I hope the weather is PERFECT for you while you are down there.

Jean & Kell:
From the bottom of my heart I hope that you have the BEST of time in Disney. This is "the good stuff" so enjoy.
Branden & Cameron: I know it's hard to imagine this now but I promise you that SOME DAY you will BOTH be showing pics of this trip to YOUR kids. Make sure that you make it the best trip ever so that you have REAL good memories to share.
Makenna: I am holding you personally responsible for saying hello to Mikey and Minni for Carlos.
Marliegh: Big hugs and kisses to you baby girl. Can't wait to see your smiley face in all the beautiful pics that mommy takes of you.
Lots of love to you all.
Peg
Lots of love to you all.
Peg

Sitemeter